I’m not going to talk about why Adsense is best advertising program, as even posting some of the best Adsense alternative, no one is clearly close to what Adsense pays us. I have been using Adsense for long and been testing and playing with Adsense, to increase my Google Adsense revenue.
Adsense offers many ways like section targeting, remove low paying ad category, ad blacklist and many other features which can be used by any adsense blogger to give a significant boost to their Adsense income.
Google Adsense Revenue Increment Tips:
Well, here at PrimeTeks, we have covered some tutorials in the past to increase Adsense income by implementing some of the best practices. Here, I’m creating a list of 43 such tips, which a normal Blogger like you and me can follow to increase our Google Adsense revenue.
Though, Adsense doesn’t work the same for everyone, so my suggestion is to keep experimenting and follow the one which works the best for you. For example, many blogger suggest to use only text based ads but my suggestion is to use both Image + text ads, as many image ads pays for PPV and more over you will have more ad options to show.
1. Strickly follow the Adsense rules
2. Choose high paying Niche for your blog
3. Find your Keywords
4. Check the Keyword density you just selected
5. Placing ads on the top of a page is good
6. Using images and Text ads together is good
7. Use non-standard types of ads
8. Choose the right Adense format for your blog
9. Use Adsense for search
10. Use multiple ad units
11. Change the color of your ads to match your web site Palette
12. Use Adsense multiple Palettes
13. Use horizontal link units (navbar, Above post)
14. Do occasional experiments with positioning of ads
15. Ad placement
16. Avoid borders on the ads
17. Turn low paying units into image only ads
18. Promote your site with Google Adword
19. Reduce total number of out going links on the page
20. Create multiple ad banners
21. Use all possible Adsense features available
22. Choose the right ads for the content
23. Make sure your ads are visible
24. Use section targeting
25. Your link units should be in hot spots where they can be seen easily by visitors
26. Get targeted traffic
27. Drive traffic to your blogs by SEO and backlinks.
28. Use Adword tools to help your site
29. Use Adsense channels to track performance
30. Avoid MFA ( made for Adsense ) sites
31. Keep track of your ads
32. Block low paying advertisers with Competitive Filters
33. Don’t overblock ads
34. Use Adsense preview tool
35. For short article place ads on the top of the content
36. For long articles place ads in the middle of the content as well
37. Avoid using common blog words
38. Do not set Google AdSense as a secondary ad option
39. Publish fresh content
40. Make use of Revenue sharing sites
41. Join Youtube Partners
42. Get rid of public service ads
43. Avoid titles such as sponsored ads in widgets
Well, I wish if I could update this list to 100 some day, but I believe these 43 tips are good enough to get you started to improve Adsense revenue. One thing, which I highly suggest for any new blogger who is just starting with Adsense, learn about basics of Adsense, terms like ROI, CPC and custom channels, will help you to manage and understand how adsense is performing. Also, Adsense can now be integrated with Analytics, which will help you to track which page and which keyword is performing the best for you.
If you have a tip to share for me and others, in order to boost Google Adsense revenue, I’m all ears.