Many will be Happy Hearing this Goodnews, You can Now get 4GB plus extra N1000 Airtime to make free call fo just N1000, I think this is Cool, but many will still Doubt this. I have been Wanting to Post this Here, but I Haven't Due to it haven't been tested by my Colleaugues.
Last week I Confirmed from a Friend of mine who tested it and Confirmed it working. Although Many will Still Prefer This Airtel 3GB for N1000 which has been a Life Saver to Many.
Before you will Proceed You will Need to Follow our Procedures to Avoid Mistake. Take Your time to Study this Post very Well , Don't just rush Straight to the Dailing USSD code.
How To Get or Subscribe For Airtel 4GB Plus N1000 Worth of Airtime for Just N1000
1. Get a new Airtel sim or older one used in an MTK android phone.
2. Make sure the SIM is registered. You will be immediately Welcome To Airtel plan
3. Just make A Recharge N1000 on your Airtel sim card using this USSD code *555*Card Pin#. (E.g *555*5696353555635535#)
4. You will be credited with 1GB worth of Internet data and N1000 bonus airtime for only Airtel to Airtel calls so Don't think is for All Network.
5. You can Now try checking your data balance and bonus by dialing this ussd code *556#
6. Now dial this ussd code *431# to subscribe to the Airtel 3gb plan for N1000
NOTE: it is the BIS plan that works on android devices if you have changed your IMEI to that of a BB10 But if You Haven't
7. You will be given 3GB data but in some devices, you might see an error message.
8 Just ignore the message, your N1000 will be deducted and you will then be credited with the 3GB worth of Internet data.
9. You Can Also Like to check you new data balance,With This Ussd Code, Dial *140#
10. At this point you have a total of the 4gb worth of data plus 1k free airtime with only 1000 naira
NOTE:- This package works perfectly for new airtel lines. Older ones that are being used on MTK android phones also works perfectly with it but if you are using a non MTK device with an old airtel SIM, you will only be eligible for 3GB with that N1000 subscription.
You are Recommended to Change Your Android IMEI to Blackberry.