We are currently accepting guest posts related to what our blog is based on, Which includes:
– Andriod, iPhones, Nokia etc tutorials
– Tech news/updates, HOW TOs, etc
– Free Browsing cheats, tweaking, etc.
– Phones reviews and specifications
- Mobile, Computer tips/tutorials
-- Blogging Tips
If you have interest in writing for us and having your post published, please visit our Contact Us page. However, in order for us to accept your post, some certain guidelines must be strictly observed:
1. We care so much about originality and we do not expect a submitted guest post to have previously appeared before anywhere, not even on your blog. We also hope the submitted article will not appear somewhere else in the near future.
2. We do not accept posts written solely for the purpose of advertising a product, website or some paid services.
3. Posts with too much external links or affiliate links may be rejected. Please, only link to what you know is actually relevant to the content of your post. If we realize you’re linking too much to your blog, we may not be able to publish your post. However, you can highlight your blog or product in the byline which should be a sentence or two. This will be shown below your blog post.
4. Please note that we may edit your post before publishing and you must agree to this.
5. Your post must be long enough to be called a blog post though we believe more in quality than the quantity of words contained therein.The choice of length is yours but we're sure that we won’t accept a blog post with just a few words.
6. Images sometimes convey messages which can’t be expressed in the content of a blog post. We encourage you to use one or two images or screenshot (where applicable) in your guest post.
7. Also, include a byline which should highlight you and not your blog url.
You’re free to add your picture to this.
If you're ready to comply to this rules and wanna guest post on this blog for free, you can drop your emails so as to be invited by mail.
You'll be removed if you don't keep to the rules and regulations